The other day I remembered that I had picked up a glass olive oil dispenser from Target, and have yet to pick up any olive oil to fill it with (I usually filch it from my mom, who buys it in bulk), so I decided to fill it up with our soap. I was tired of looking at that big dawn container, especially since I could see it even from the living room couch.
I filled the container up to the top, and, the soap barely dribbled out. Lame. A failure. Nay, said I. So. I put in a couple tablespoons of water, and gave it a good shake. Now, it flows out great, and looks much prettier.
I love projects that cost nothing and take hardly any time.